1. Collection and Use of Personal Information
- The Asia-Pacific Centre of Education for International Understanding under the auspices of UNESCO (APCEIU) is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. We are in full compliance with the Privacy Act, Information Act and other such laws that protect privacy.
- Required items to be collected: Country, region, salutation, name, organization/institution, title of profession/position, email address
- Method of collection: Registration of the Online Conference website
2. Purpose of Collecting Personal Information:
1) To confirm the identification of registrants and modify registration details
2) To notify important information regarding the conference by phone, SMS, and email
3) To provide the necessary information on Networking page of the Online Conference website
(*Only for the users of the Networking page)
4) To provide information of the next conference and others hosted by APCEIU
3. The Duration of Retention of Personal Information: 3 years from the date of consent.
4. Outsourcing of Processing of Personal Information
- The 7th International Conference on Global Citizenship Education is hosted by APCEIU and operated with KIMEX. We may outsource your information for the purpose of preparing the Conference.
<Disadvantage in case of refusal> If you refuse the agreement to collect and use private information, you cannot register on the Online Conference website.